Lakewood City Hall will be closed the week of December 26-30 and on Monday, January 2.
Trash pickup will continue as usual. Special street sweeping and parking rules will be in effect. DASH Transit service will not be available December 26 and January 2.
For trash pick-up and sweeping, the following schedule applies for the holiday season:
• Trash pick-up will occur on its normal schedule every day during the holiday weeks of December 26-30 and January 2-6.
• Street sweeping will not occur in residential areas the week of December 26-30 and on Monday, January 2. There will be no make-up sweeps for those days. There will be no residential street sweeping-related parking enforcement the week of December 26-30 or on January 2.
• Street sweeping services and parking enforcement will return to normal on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
• For service when city hall is closed the week of December 26-30 and on January 2: Residents can make a non-emergency service request by calling 562-866-9771 and listening to the recorded instructions, or by clicking to the online service request form at www.lakewoodcity.org/services.
• For emergency city service requests, like downed tree limbs or water main leaks, please phone 562-866-9771 and follow the instructions to page a city emergency staff member.
• For emergency Sheriff’s, Fire or medical service, always call 9-1-1. For non-emergency Sheriff’s matters, you can call the Lakewood Sheriff’s Station 24 hours a day at 562-623-3500.
• If you would like to obtain an RV/Trailer permit when city hall is closed, you can contact the Lakewood Sheriff’s Safety Center at 562-623-3583. For questions or requests regarding trash and disposal services, you may contact EDCO Disposal at 562-531-3054.